How likely is it?

Ok, so I KNOW the only way I know for sure is with a test. But just for kicks...... I had my last period on the 9th. I have been feeling so tired for a week now, my boobs have defintely gotten swollen and heavy, my nipples are darker and sensitive, I have been nauseous, and having mood swings. I am also having lower back pain that wraps around my sides, don't know what that could be. Is it too early for all of this, like am I just wanting to be prego so I make myself think I am?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You prob just ovulated/or you're about to if your period was on march 9th, but I do wish you luck and hope it's your month
    SophieDrewsMom

Answer by SophieDrewsMom at 6:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• im sort of in a similar situation i have all these signs but the preg test says negative and i think am i just wanting to be pregnant so much which i do that im making my body do all of this who knows? wish you all the luck our bodies work in magical ways and if its meant 2 be it will
    Anonymous