stripper bars

I wonder how this works out side of the fact they dont stand on a corner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• The obvious answer is because they aren't offering sex for money and that's the difference. Now, the better question would be, what's the difference between porn and prostitution besides one is taped and taxed? If a hooker were to tape her sexual activities and sell it and let the gov tax it, is it prostitution or porn? BTW, I don't agree with stripper bars, prostitution or porn!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I don't know but me and my hubby like going to strip clubs together....and my hubby laughs because they always try to hire me...don't know why cuz I got small boobies...oh, don't worry, I would never work in one
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• lol, don't agree with prostitutes though
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I agree with first poster. They aren't offereing sex for money, which I'm sure some places actually to that and more.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 5:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yeah, me and DH used to go to strip clubs all the time together. They always wanted to hire me, or ask me if I was there to fill out an application! WTF people, just hear to watch! We stopped going all together when a "friend" of his convinced him to go without me, and then once we went to a place we were frequent customers, and while he was getting a lap dance, the no touching rule was broken by the stripper because she had a thing for my DH. He wasn't the normal drunken loser she was used to I guess. Caused a big problem.
    Anonymous

• They offer to ruin relationships
    jeskay

Answer by jeskay at 6:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• its harlotry any way you put it, the strippers are just teasing.

Anonymous

• How ignorant are you? The difference is that they are dancers, not prostitutes, what is it with some of you tight ass people?
    Candice369

Answer by Candice369 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2009