how do i find baby's gender as early as possible?

i am 9 weeks preganant.I have 5 yrs old daughter and now we want a boy.how do i find the gender of my baby as early as possible?

raj406

Asked by raj406 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the earliest they can tell is 14 weeks, and I would make an apt to have a 2D ultrasound done.
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 5:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My daughter went today to her OB,they tried,but the baby was curled up,but she goes back in 2.5 weeks for gender testing,she will be 19.5 weeks,but the ob probably could have told had the baby been turned right,but now don't go by this,but the Nurse,ask her had she been sick,cause she has lost weight,and she said yeah,she has been so sick,she told her the heartbeat was 169,the nurse said,I bet on a girl.so who knows.good luck
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 5:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• evn 14 weeks is no prmise that it is right . 18 -20 weeks is when they do an ultra sound
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• if you can afford a 3D/4D ultrasound they told me as long as the baby isnt curled too much, they can tell at 14-15w for sure.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2009