Does anyone use a cpap machine to sleep with ? If so tell me why you need it.

I sleep with a cpap machine , and I am waiting on a new one. I already had my sleep study a week ago. I called to see when I am getting my new machine and all I got was that I had to wait until my appointment to see the doctor to have my results read to me on the 1st of April. That is eight days away. It never took any time at all with my old sleep specialist to have it delivered to my house. I am curious if anyone else had to wait for there cpap that long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Health

• My hub has sleep apnea. He did his sleep study and then the Dr called him in the office the next day. The company brought out the machine,mask and such showed him how to use it, clean it and reset it. They were here within a week of the study.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Thank you for your answer ! I got a call this morning and they are going to send me the cpap machine . The doctor had to read the results first.
    Anonymous