For those who are size 0 - 00 where do you buy your clothes?

I am between sizes now between 00 and 0 and a lot of stores where I used to buy clothes, especially before I had two kids, now no longer fit. Some of the things I own I have found in the girls section. I have found jeans at American Eagle, Hollister, and Abercrombie and Fitch to fit much better though sometimes I have to order online to get my size.

For those smaller petite girls like me, where do you buy your clothes and do you usually have to shop online too?

starlethair

Asked by starlethair at 5:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Anon 5:41, Thanks. I'll pass that info along to my dr. Do you not realize that some women are NATURALLY small? Personally I have an eating disorder (recovered according to MY dr., but I will always have the urges). And I really take offense to your nasty comment. I am naturally small to start with. I take after my grandmother, who was my height (5'5") and my weight (103 pounds) all her life, except when pregnant. So take your nasty comments elsewhere, just because you are jealous of those of us who are small doesn't mean you have to demean us!
    Anonymous

• My sister is that size she goes to body central, wet seal, forever 21, and oold navy.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• oh! and yes she shops on line a well if those stores don't have it there in stock you can always go online. Oh yeah and I sometimes but her clothes from Macy's also. :) GL.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I think hollister jeans fit me well .. i used to be a 0 but now im a 1 ... but i def think hollister is a good place for petite girls .. also try limited too .. but there for kids but .. almost adult looking..
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My sister finds her in juniors sections. I know I know, but she is only 4'9" too. However, my mom got her some really cute jeans at Old Navy not too long ago. I buy for her online, too. Our JC Penneys will occasionally stock some jeans her size too. But nothing is actually her size. We both have to cut off at least 3 inches off our jeans and hem them.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Wet Seal for jeans (check your mall)!!! My fave place to get jeans and they last a long time too! I'm a size 0 so I understand the pain of finding pants that fit. Old Navy for tops and such (I don't like those at wet seal). Or I just raid my hubby's closet for tops because I like them big.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 6:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2009