how often....?

how often do you do something and then realise "OMG I've become my mom"? lol i have had a few of those in the past year but the ones that stick out in my head the most would have to be: when i go grocery shopping and its time to check out, i have to arrange the groceries the way i want them put in the bags. (ex. cold things, boxes, cleaning stuff, cans, etc etc) or when i put the groceries away, i like to have all the labels facing out so i can see what they are. lol my mom use to irritate me with stuff like this and then one day i realised "omg im my mom". lol what are your omg moments??? :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I once stoped at a stop sign and started figiting around my car, my boy friend said " What are you doing," and I said waiting for the light to turn green. It was a stop sign not a light, I started to laugh and he told me your turning into your mom
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• my mom can get lost in a paper bag and well so can i. i would get lost going down my street to the store. lol. dh thinks its funny.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My mom buys lots of things on clearance and keeps a "gift closet". When you need a gift for a wedding or bday you forgot about (or you are broke that week), mom's closet comes in really handy. I try to keep spare gifts (my kids are always being invited to parties) too, even though some people think that is tacky, it sure does save money and time.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 5:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My OMG I'm a mom moment came when my oldest son was sick. He had just gotten out of the car back from the MD when he threw up all over himself. But he was crying and calling for me, so I just picked him up without a thought....And then he vomited all over both of us again....And I didn't care at all!

You know its love when someone can vomit on you and you still want to kiss them! LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2009