Raspberry Leaf Tea

Alright so i bought some and i heard it helps induce labor...
anyone know how soon it works?

i dont want to use Castor Oil..

and Ladies..i get the point "Dont be selfish, baby will be here when its ready" so SAVE IT..i already know this..

and i HIGHLY doubt the RAspberry Leaf Tea will work ASAP...so..i would just like INFORMATION about it...not bashing about me being selfish because i know someone is bound to say SOMETHING rude

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i want to know the same thing u do i have not tried it but i feel ur pain mama i also would like to know if it worked
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 5:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i drank some already..it taste WICKED good...
    Anonymous

• lol its not supposedly very fast moving but it is supposed to be very good for the whole process of labor so drink up! lol i did with my last one and nothing happened...then again i tried everything lol except the most effective one, sex (my husband was in iraq) so if you can get some, lol ive been told thats the quickest method. good luck! =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 5:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• With my second I tried EVERYTHING. And never went into labor on my own. I was induced medically. So perhaps talk to your dr??
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 7:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2009