eyebrow help

Hello,
I had my eyebrows waxed and she really messed them up! My skin must of tore because the skin over my eyebrow thickened like a callous and it is taking forever for my eyebrow hair to grow back. I see little hairs trying to come out, but it is causing my skin to get little bumps where the hair is coming back. Is there a way to get them to come back quick? Also, what is the best way to cover up the area where there is no hair in the center of my brows?

paula_31

Asked by paula_31 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Sounds as if the wax was too hot and/or the person who did was not experienced in waxing. Use A & D ointment while the area heals. Feather eyebrow pencil in the area where too much of your brow was removed.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I agree...there isn't much you can do but try to hide it until it heals and starts growing back. That sucks though!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I have bald spots in my eyebrows, It really is not noticable unless I pluck the wrong one & then it looks aweful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Thanks so much for your help and support! Yes this really sucks! I can't wait to have my old eye brows back :0) I have eyebrow poweder but I don't have an eyebrow pencil. I will go pick one up today. Again thanks!
    paula_31

Answer by paula_31 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2009