How often do you and significant other have sex? Moms with babies and young kids please answer.

Right now , maybe twice a week. If it is not one thing it is another either baby don't want to sleep, or hubby ends up havign to work late, or i am just give out, or baby is asleep in our bed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• we are at 2 times a week right now too. our son is 2 and it seems like its always one thing or another.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• We have sex about 4-5 times a week. My son is 6 and sometimes we put a movie in and go "talk"
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• almost every night and i have 4 kids but my hubby gets home at 1am so i wait up for him or he wakes me up lol
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 5:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• err-day!! (every day) lol. My daughter is 4 months and has been sleeping through the night ever since she was 3 wks old.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 5:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• It is really random, sometimes it's every day for 3 days then we don't do it for about 5-6 days. Some times it's every other day for a whole week. And then there are some times where it is only twice a month for two months. It really depends on our schedules and our two kids! LOL Honestly when we were on our school break(college) we planned our sex days and that really worked, because we all know we get our periods so we made sure to do it every other day then skip one week for my period then go back to every other day. That really worked for us! But now we're back in school so it's all over the place. I wouldn't worry too much, do it when you can!
    Anonymous

• geee ladies dont talk to my husband lol. maybe once a week but im always mad at him for choosing to have beer instead of coming home seeing us and having dinner. ( 90% of our fights ) but there are days i "wait " for him and once again hes late late so i showerd and shaved for nothing lol. and on rare chances he comes home he eats and falls asleep. ):
    Anonymous

• Well, hubby isn't out drinking, but we live in the country and he manages a ranch, and has 3 workers that work for him that he has to pick up and take home every night, and when ever he things they will get to quit early like at 5, something always happens. Either with one of the cows, the equipment, something breaks down, just crap that he has to get taken care of. And i am 5 months pregnant and i get exhausted easily. So i was just wandering if anyone else does it as little as us. It doesn't cause us any problems, it is just irritating how when you try to plan something, it gets screwed up. I remember before we had our daughter i would help him on the ranch, and there were times we would be out till 1 or 2 in the morning dealing with hay season, or some stupid cows that broke the fence.
    Anonymous

• Usually every night. We have a 9 year old and 6 year old, so they can occupy themselves, or they think I'm "tucking Daddy in for bed". LOL. I'm also pregnant with #3 and extremely horny! If I'm not up to it because of pregnancy issues, we just wait til next day.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 5:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Damn ladies..apparently I missed the truck that was handing out horny pills. I usually don't remember when the last encounter was but I would say it's pretty random and it's never more than once a week.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• maybe once every week or 2 right now. Our 5 yr old is very clingy to me since I've been pregnant. I'm 6 months and a lot of nights dh puts our son to bed b/c I'm too tired to. Plus I can't lay on my back and so it makes it harder, this is our 4th child (5yr old is the oldest)
    Anonymous