does anyone have the sit and stand style double stroller?

im looking for different types of double strollers. i have a one year old and another one due in the end of july. im wondering if the sit and stand strollers have a buckle for the toddler seat section, cuz im not sure that my one year old will have the will power not to try and jump off it to go see something every chance he gets. anyone have any opinions about them?

disheveled

Asked by disheveled at 5:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yes i have one mine has a buckle for them
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 5:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I have the Baby Trend Sit N Stand. I think the model is LX, not the jump seat one. There are 2 seats, one for the carseat in the front and toddler seat in the back (toddler rides facing forward, not backward like in the jump seat one). Both models have a seatbelt for your toddler.
    starandseen

Answer by starandseen at 8:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2009