Okay ladies! I am going to volunteer to be a punching bag. Let me have it!

Let it out!

ljlM

Asked by ljlM at 5:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what do you want us to say,I'm confused!?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Alright. Here's my bad day! I have really bad endometriosis, but I still have to work for financial reasons. I can barely walk, but I am going to work tonight. My son lost yet another jacket at school today. This is his 4th since October. He also broke his belt which is flabbergasting to me because it was in great shape just two days ago when I put it back in his drawer. My poor daughter is cutting her first molars and is miserable. Due to some stupid error in the loss prevention department at DHs work, he may be losing his job this week. Oh, and my sister is freaking out because the state cut the funding at her work (long term health care), which is also where my mother works. The company now has to cut something like 5 full time employees to make budget.
    Anonymous

• Won't do it. You are a fine human being and a nice person. (((hugs))))

Answer by Bmat at 5:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• you don't want to be a punching bag with me,I'm 135lb,of pure woman,I'd knock your head off lol.but you ask for it """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""POWWWW!!!!! TKO''''''''''''ding ding ding!
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Perfect ! I'm glad you got it out. Now breath and try to relax tonight. Hope things are much better for you tonight!
    ljlM

Answer by ljlM at 5:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• is this were i can vent?? lol. my dh is selfish he never considers me im a sahm and only get to "talk" to adults when i can get on here for 5 mins other then that im lonely and when he gets home after a few beers with his work buddies he falls asleep. even if im in the middle of talken to him i look over and hes asleep. not to mention i have to do all the kids stuff homework and deal with his x wife and his 2 dd's ( who i do love ) but hes the dad not me and its always me. just me. phew i feel a little better lol. hope it was ok to vent (:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• WELL I WENT TO YOUR PROFILE (YEP I LOOKED AT IT) AAAANNNNNND I REALLY LIKED YOUR TATTOO!!!!! lol im really not in a bad mood :) <----notice the smile.
    BUT i am really nervous because my dentist wants to do a root canal and im scared :( i dont want it to hurt. i feel like such a baby but i really wish my mom was here to hold my hand while they do it ( i know they wont let her but still.....)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Sometimes I need to vent everything, but I don't want to vent to family or friends. It's nice to have a stranger who has no clue who you are to JUST VENT!
    ljlM

Answer by ljlM at 5:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Ok, here goes. I work with preschoolers and they can be SOOOOOOO unbelievable rude. Interrupting, back talking, ect

Its like parents do not teach basic manners anymore. I was so frusterated at work today and sent a few kids to time out outside of my music room.

And guess what, I have them again tommorow! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• It's not as bad as you think. I had to have 2 of my teeth cut and pulled. My husband said I could'nt remember the ride home. Also when I came to at home he showed me my teeth. I asked him why the hell he brought them home and he said I begged the doctor for them. LOL
    Thanks for the comment on my tat!
    ljlM

Answer by ljlM at 6:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2009