i am SO stressed out!

My husband probably lost his job today because they changed the schedule while he was off. He complains too much to his boss so they probably want to fire him anyway! he acts like hes too GOOD to work for someone else! I'm SO sick of this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• Mine went thru all of this some years ago.. He is 49 now and about 10 years ago he went thru about 6 jobs in 2 years. Every 3 months it seemed for 2 years. He finally got a job that matched him and has been there for 10 yrs. I myself have had a job for 11 years and hate it. I'm ready to leave but I have to have my income - I won't sacrifice. I actually started a pt time business last yr and it will give me my full time income this yr. It is not somethng I thought I wld ever do but I am having more fun and freedom and my husband loves doing it with me. He actually sells it for me. I decided it is better to create our own future then to depend on an employer.
    I started selling the Scentsy wickless candle because of the response we get down here in the south. It was selling itself and my income now is half of what I make on my f/time job right now, within a few more mths I can quit. YEA. Sometimes patience is worth it
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• My husband is the same way. He gets pissed off way too easily at work, so he'll quit. He keeps going from job to job and we get so behind on bills. Yeah, my husband also acts like he is too good for every job and too good to have to take the boss' bull crap. I keep telling him, there is NO perfect job! Yes, it IS annoying and stressful!
    Anonymous

• Well, mine thinks he knows it all and acts like he's the best employee.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 11:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Work for Yourself and help others do the same.

http://www.doctorsmission.com/

Anonymous