Will my baby be ok?

Since Ive been pregnant my husband and I have been under a huge amount of stress. I havent been taking my vitamins regularly, wasnt getting enough sleep, always sick through out the entire day, and we were arguing a lot. I just recently have been able to get through the day without feeling so sick and miserable. My husband and I of 1 yr would argued before the pregnancy, it just continued. There are just so many issues between us that we need to sort through, but things just keep getting worse fast. We are both hurt and somewhat miserable.

silly500

Asked by silly500 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Your baby will be fine. You might not be. Get some counseling.
    Anonymous

• It was like that when I was first married, and pregnant. We didn't fight before hand, though. But he wouldn't give up on me, and my emotions. You need to find a way of relieveing stress, and preventing it. Yes, you baby will probably be fine, but maybe not. Stress is a mental thing, but it causes very real physical problems.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Hun, Ive been there. We would fight before and during the pregnancy...Right now fighting is the worst thing for your child and you know that. You have the time right now before the baby comes into this world to try and fix those issues...tackle them one at a time. You dont want to bring the baby into a frail marriage. When the baby comes the stressors are going to be even more intense...babies test a marriage/relationship...so perhaps instead of changing for each other...change for something grander like your child. Also remember you are a mother but you are also a wife...be both not just one.
    princessjewelz

Answer by princessjewelz at 6:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2009