If you are married, and had a xtra room to rent out, would you rent to a female friend?

I would say hell to the NO!!!!
I no, no matter what-if a male lives with any females other than his sisters he will start to have fantasy's-and sometimes act on them- I have seen it happen many of times with friends and family that have had room mates.
what do you think?

Goldenbrowny

Asked by Goldenbrowny at 6:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• We have had a couple female friends live with us. I trust my husband and I never saw a problem with it. They were only here for a few weeks, two months max though.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• No...this is asking for trouble.
    actress

Answer by actress at 6:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Nope! First of all it's never a good idea to $hit where you eat and when I say that it means don't rent or loan money to "friends". The other aspect is three is a crowd, and someone might get lonely.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• DH and I do have another couple with their baby that live with us. It doesn't bother me. It's kind of nice having other people living with us. Of course the crazy pregnancy hormones sometimes get the best of me and I hate them all. We've had no problems and they've lived with us since Oct. Before that it was just one friend of dh's that lived with us.
    Anonymous

• Fuck no. Unless she was gay.
    Anonymous

• HELL NO!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• HELL NO! Tried this. My husband slept with her! My brother even slept with my cousin when they were like 19. I know gross!
    Anonymous

• I would never rent a room out to ANYBODY.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• hell no
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 11:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I did and she stayed for six months until she found a bigger house. Nothing happened and i can do it again.
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 3:54 AM on Mar. 25, 2009