how do I handle this?

ok, so I'm about 8 weeks preggo. I've been bleeding for almost a month now. So far tests etc. have shown that I am not miscarrying, but no one knows fir sure why I am bleeding. I have heard of some women bleeding throughout pregnancy, some just the first trimester. Anyways, my dilemma is my husband. He's VERY sexually frustrated because I can't do anything with him right now and BJ's just aren't the same he says. So, he wants to do it in the butt, which grosses me out!!! Also my friend gave in one time and she said don't ewer do it because it hurts like hell. Plus I'm not evenm that fond of doggie style. Anyways, how do I get my husband off my back, and are there anything else I could do that would satsify him without giving into that,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like you don't want to do anal and I don't blame you because you are pregnant and bleeding. It sounds like he's a real a$$hole for only thinking about how he can get his jollies off and not about his unborn child. I always bled during my first trimester because i'm a candidate for fraternal twins but one side of my uterus is damaged and I always have a period after I'm already pregnant. You really need to sit down and figure out why he isn't more concerned with what you are going through before I'd discuss what YOU can do to satisfy him. What is he doing for you? Back rubs or foot rubs? Flowers, candy or bubble baths, or cards just because? If he isn't doing any of that...why worry about what else you can do to please him?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• he's doing these things and he is being very supportive, he's just sexually frustrated.
    Anonymous

• Go buy him a pocket pussy. If you don'y know what it is, google it.
    gwebkeijmmm

Answer by gwebkeijmmm at 6:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• You have a long way to go in this pregnancy; tell him to suck it up and get use to it. Sexual frustrations are a two way street. Also, you stressing out about this is not going to help you or your baby any at all. Good luck and offer to run him a cold bath.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 6:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Honestly, I would tell him to F*ck off and take care of it himself. If he cannot have enough respect to wait and see if this pregnancy sticks then he's a jerk. Offer to hire someone to "do" him in the butt and see if he likes that option. Unreal!
    Anonymous

• Ask your doctor if it is safe to have intercourse during this bleeding. Is it implantation bleeding? Is your placenta too low (close to the cervical opening)? If the doctor gives you the okay then lay down a towel and tell him it is time to earn his "redwings"!
    Anonymous

• so far they said no intercourse, no injecting anything (including a tampon) no orgasms, hmmmm no nothing.
    Anonymous

• You could always try using your hand on the shaft and your mouth on the tip. Make sure your hands are lubed up. Suck and move your hands simultaneously. My DH loves this, he says it feels just as good as actually doing it. Good luck
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry but just thinking about this situation is giving me goosebumps. You say your man is supportive but you are bleeding, the life of your baby maybe in danger and he is horny enough to say he wants to do an anal on you!! He also doesn't want a BJ "coz its not the same"That does not sound too considerate for me.He should not be on your back but on your side cuddling you and comforting you like a man in love with his woman. What is even more shocking is that you are agreeing to be treated this way. Unless of course you want to be treated that way. Your call. Sorry i just had to air my opinion. I'm not going anon on this one coz i feel strongly about it.
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 3:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• he's accepts bjs, but I don't do it that often. HJ was pushing for anal before we found out we were pregnant. I got really mad last night because he talked to his friends at work (girls) and they all said they would have agreed to it. but then he is a hypocrite because he would never allow anything in his butt. I told him to drop it, hopefully he will, if not we will have some serious problems on our hands.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 25, 2009