How do you feel about these possible names?

I'm sure everyone asks this kind of question, but I was just looking for opinions about the names I've thought of. I'm due in November (I *just* found out I was pregnant) so I don't know what I'm having. My fiance is Portuguese and very into having names from the family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc.) and I'm into American and not outrageous names. So here are 2 boys and 2 girls, tell me what you think.

Jeremiah Joao

Francis Xavier

Isaura Irene

Dorothy Palmeira

Thanks so much. =)

LilBlondeMama11

Asked by LilBlondeMama11 at 6:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I love Francis Xavier and Dorothy Palmeira. Congrats!! =]
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I like Jeremiah Xavier
    and
    Dorothy Irene

sorry-not trying to be funny, just like them switched a bit.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I love Jeremiah (: it's nice and Isaura is nice to. Francis and Dorothy...It's only my personal opinion and I am by no means trying to offend but they seem a little like grandma/grandpa names. That's probably because coincidentally I have a grandmother and grandfather named Dorothy and Francis! But I LOVE the middle names Xavier and Irene .
    javila

Answer by javila at 6:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• [ thanks for all the answers so far ]

timelessglass -- your answer makes me giggle because those are *my* names. we mixed both of our ideas together. =)
    LilBlondeMama11

Answer by LilBlondeMama11 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Francis Xavier

Isaura Irene

=)
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 6:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2009