Name advice pleaseee?

So I'm almost 13 weeks pregnant and I know it's early but I've been trying to pick the perfect name since I found out! Do any of you have any suggestions for me?!

Here are some things you might need to know to help me out:

My fiance is Guatemalan and we want to incorporate Spanish and English names, doesn't matter if the first name is Spanish or English but we want it to be one or the other you know? Like, Spanish first name and English middle and vice versa.

The last name will be Avila.

javila

Asked by javila at 6:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well a great girls name is Rosa. I love that! I would go with something that is something you would in both languages, such a Rosa.
    Anonymous

• our daughters middle name is RHIA prnounced RI- AHH, ( the name came from the show smallville, she was a survivor from KRYPTON, everyone LOVES the name, I don't know any 1 else that has it..Good luck
    plentyokids

Answer by plentyokids at 7:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Thanks! That is a cute name (:
    javila

Answer by javila at 7:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Emilia Paige

Anabella Noelle

Blanca Isabelle

???
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 11:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2009