• In the Spotlight:

why are people so judgemental??

me nd my boyfriend walk in school holding hands and stuff and my man heard some spanish chicks talkin bout me sayin some things that really shouldnt be said on cafemom well anyways after lunch they came up to me annd told me off tellin me u dnt deserve him and otha ish lik dat so i was jus mad as hell so i jus sat ther and ate my lunch like they wern't ther and then 1 of them sit in my food and laughed so i knocked her out and now im suspended for 7 days. im not proud of it but i sure had a gud laugh about it

lanlan

Asked by lanlan at 6:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sweetie, words are words. As I always tell my students, you will encounter these types everywhere including the work force. You can't control them; you can only control yourself. There are plenty of days where I would love to haul off and slap the snot out of a number of people (and TODAY was one of those days); but, then I'd be out of a job with a pending court case. And you are pregnant: WALK away from that craziness. It's not just about you anymore... Keep your head up, and keep your mind on your baby. Blessings! :-)
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 7:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• They're jealous of you. Watch your back.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• So, you are in kindergarten??
    Anonymous

• You are in high school I will assume by your spelling and the fact you were suspended. Kids your age are immature and talk crap. I doubt they are jealous since you are on here you must have a child or be pregnant. No other girl will be jealous of that.
    Anonymous

• Anon not true. They are jealious and rude They also most like like your bf
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Anon 4:00-

Actually there's lots of high school girls that want babies and are jealous of those that have them. Especially if the daddy is there for the baby and her.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• because darlin, this is america.
    cheyharleypix

Answer by cheyharleypix at 7:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2009