Contractions every 2 minutes...

So im using Contractionmaster.com and their timing my contractions for me..im having them ever 2 1/2 minutes....HURTS LIKE HELL..and ive had 3 so far in this hour

i dont think i should go to the hospital...im only 36weeks pregnant...yesterday at the obgyn they said my cervix was thinning but it was closed.

I dont feel any need to push..when i have a contraction i feel like im going to piss my pants too

shitt im number 5 contractions...and i keep having them every 2 1/2 minutes THEY FUCKING HURT LIKE HELL!!

what should i do..omg my stomache is fucking hard as a fucking rock

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 6:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your damn OB or get to L&D
    Anonymous

• You need to go into the hospital, because like it or not you are in labor, and if you go in now they might be able to stop your labor. But if you keep waiting then you might be delivering soon.

Regardless, you need to get your butt into the hospital.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Do they go away when you change positions or empty your bladder? If not..... do not just show up at the hospital...call your doc who will tell you to go in or call the L&D department so they can have things ready when you get there.
    Anonymous

• Wait....every 2 min but you've only had 3 in a hour? They're not following a pattern so I'd say that they are BH
    Anonymous

• i empty my bladder like every few minutes anyway...and i feel like im gonna piss my pants with these contractions...fuck they hurt...sorry about my language...baby isnt really moving around anymore =[

okay and now the timer is showing that now im starting to get them every 5 minutes...u think it could just be a false alarm?
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 7:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• noooo im having them every 2 minutes...and trust me..theyre contractions...haha i can deff. tell the difference and the doctors monitored me for them too...so sdfkjhasklj xD gahh...well im gonna pee again..hopefully no more contractions...THEY HURT! im like about to cry with them
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 7:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• going pee totally didnt help the contractions to go away...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 7:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Poor thing. I would call your doc or call L&D....like I said, you want them to be expecting you so they have a room ready to monitor you in. It really helps them help you more efficiently
    Anonymous

• k im gonna go to the doctors....
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 7:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I think it may be a false alarm since the pattern is changing. But, to be safe you should call your doc
    Anonymous