How can you get out there.......

and make friends when you have spent the last 11 years at home with the kids and they have turned into your only friends?
It's really scarry that they will be gone one day, some of them already are, and I will have set myself up to have nothing else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• go to wal mart set up play dates and im sure u will find some1 who u will get into a gud conersation wit and then become ur friend
    lanlan

Answer by lanlan at 7:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Get a part time job, or sign up for a class, or join a gym. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• take your kids to a park that has other families there and strike up a conversation...
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 10:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I used to place ads in the personals section of my local paper. It was free when I did it. I met three of my best friends that way. I know Craigslist also has a platonic personals section. It can be really fun meeting people that way. Good luck!
    ilovepoms

Answer by ilovepoms at 7:14 AM on Mar. 25, 2009