what does your lo do that you think is cute?

my daughter does this growl grunt thing. sometimes i do it back to her. its one of many things that she does.

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 7:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• her ear to ear smile followed by a laugh!!!=]
    priceless..
    Anonymous

• EVERYTHING! lol. seriously, when he laughs and squeals. He does that when im tickling him, when hes in his jumperoo, and when we are playing and I make goofy sounds
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I don't know what lo is but my daughter is 9 months and she does this sniffing thing it looks and sounds like she's smelling something but she does it when she's getting mad! LOL My son did it too at that age, but it is the funniest thing ever.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 7:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• LO is little one
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My daughter raises her arms up to do "SO BIG!" when we ask her... "How big is Madelyn?" It is way cute!
    cschwanger

Answer by cschwanger at 8:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• hahahaha I just love it when my newborn likes to get Daddy's nipples when he is hungry.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2009