please, please help! cramping AFTER my period.

**WARNING TMI-TMI-TMI***

Ok .. on March 3rd I posted I had lower ab pain .. I had been awakened with razor sharp pain the night before ... well, it just kinda disapated. Now, it's back. I'm cramping AFTER my period. It's VERY uncomfortable but, not excrutiating. I feel like I'm waiting for a big gush to discharge. Yesterday, it was like a water faucet of egg whites had been turned on with a streak of pink. It had a foul odor, but not that fishy odor. My last period was 3/14 and according to all the "charts", I started ovulating today. I've had endometriosis before. My periods are becoming heavier and increasingly more painful, so I think the endo. may be reforming ... but what's this with the cramping AFTER my period??

izmelyly

Asked by izmelyly at 7:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Health

• id say go to ur dr as soon as u can. u could hav a bad infection or something more serious.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I would say its ovulation pain, especially since you have ewcm.
    aj_baby_06

Answer by aj_baby_06 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My advice is that you should go and see your doctor. It could be as simple as you ovultaing but it could also be your endometriosis or an infection. So call your doc :-)
    LadyIsobel

Answer by LadyIsobel at 6:33 AM on Mar. 25, 2009