Would you rather work or stay home with the kids? If you had a choice?

I was luck and had the best of both worlds!
I stood home with them when they were little and then have worked part time and are home before they get out of school.

Goldenbrowny

Asked by Goldenbrowny at 7:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• STAY HOME! AND PROUD OF IT!!
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 7:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I also did both. I think it's a lot easier to stay home and raise your children. However, just because you want to do this, does not always make it possible. For some, it is not an option. Those moms who work full time and do all that stay at home moms do have my utmost RESPECT. CHEERS TO ALL THE WORKING MOMS!
    Anonymous

• I think I'd like to go back to work after my son is in school and be home for him when he gets home. If my future employer give me trouble for taking off for my son's sick day, the job is history.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Right now I want to work to help make ends meet and because, honestly, I feel like I need to get out of the house or I will go crazy. However it would only be part time and for a few days when I know my mother can watch him. I also plan on going to school to be a teacher so that while he is at school I'll be at work and we will get out around the same time
    Anonymous

• I'm a stay at home mommy with a home business! So I work and stay home! I would love for my hubby to stay home and me go to work, because dear God these kids are so wild and full of energy. They keep me so busy it's crazy! LOL No I love staying home, I think if I were to go to work I would miss being home! But again I have a home business so I get to do both!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 7:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Work... I would like to stay home for more than six weeks at least 4 mths, but I like to make my own money so that I can support my child without depending on some guy to do it for me.
    Anonymous

• I still work full-time for the school system, so we're usually on vacations together. However, I LOVE being an "at home mom" in the summer. If I could afford it and wasn't the insurance carrier, I'd STAY AT HOME!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 7:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I stay home for the most part....the good thing is Im in the medical field so i work perdiem....and the cool thing is that I am only available when my DH is home with my DD so she never has to be away from home with anyone else. and if I feel like getting a break I can work :)i only work maybe 2 days every couple weeks.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Stay home with my kids.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 7:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I prefer to be at home right now. My oldest is 7 and I worked until he was 10 months old and I hated every single minute of it. I am now a SAHM and I have a 19 month old and I am soo happy! I'd much rather be home right now. Maybe when they are both in school I will get a part time job.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2009