Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there a way to find out if your spouse has filed for divorce before I get served?


Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • Yes it depends on what state and county you live in, I know here where I live in Cali, I can go right to the courts website and type in my name and it shows everything, that how I knew when my ex had filed for divorce when he said he didn't, and it even shows when I filed and everything

    Answer by hautemama83 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

  • I live in Tennessee, do you think this is availiable?

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

  • Just go to google, type in the name of the court in your area like "jonesville superior court" and they should have a website for court calendars and cases. Go to master name search and type in their name.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

  • ask him or call the courthouse or call the local sheriff's dept and ask if they have papers they need to serve you with if the websites don't show anything.

    Answer by admckenzie at 10:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

  • It depends on what county just like the other anon said google (your county) superior court and you should be able to find the link and once you do then you have to look for search records or case info online

    Answer by hautemama83 at 2:41 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN