To anons who are...

Rude, judgemental, hypocritical, and just say downright uncalled for stuff. Why do you do this? If you insist on it why do you post anon? Do any of you actually follow one specific persons posts and continually hit them cause I swear I get the same anon every time?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just wanted to say sorry, I have seen some of your posts and I agree, that same one is everywhere...it's like they get off on harrassing certain people.

Not all but some, and those few are running rampid annoying all the fun people!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i feel the exact same way.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I always answer Anon. If I chose to answer without Anon, you still would no know who I am because I have nothing anywhere that is real. You should never post pics or any type of personal info that is real on the internet. Someone had their picture show up on a porn site the other day, did you read her post? Anyway, I am not rude or judgemental, but I do answer honestly most of the time.

All I can tell you is to not read the garbage. Just take the good advice and leave the rest. It's the internet, all is anonymous!
    Anonymous

• somone's picture ended up on the porn site?? huh?
    Anonymous

• Wow I'm glad to meet a nice anon.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I think some anons are kids-sort of like playing the old time game of crank calling. Ignore them.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I usually post anon too. Not so that I can be rude or vindictive, but because I don't want some psycho not liking my answer and harassing me on my page. I have already had to remove my page once and redo my screen name because of a psycho. As anon, I don't have to worry about that. I know that not everyone is going to agree with what I have to say and that's fine, I don't expect that...but I just don't care for someone to come around my page and start harassing me.
    Anonymous

• That was me that ended up on a porn site,Playboy wants me to sign a contract with them. Jkidin .lmfao
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2009