• In the Spotlight:

Do you like...

Chocolate?

Everyone gives me a hard time because I do not like chocolate... they tell me I'm weird. I was just wondering how many people do or don't like chocolate.

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • love it, I would get it in an IV drip if they made 'em!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 7:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• OMG Yes, and desserts and anything sugar. Love it!
    Anonymous

• i dont like chocolate, the only time i ate it was when i was pregnant,snickers, and tastee freeze ice cream, the chocolate vanillia twist one....
    Anonymous

• I Love it but not Dark Chocolate. You're not weird. I am. I like hot chocolate and not chocolate milk. Figure that one out.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I am the opposite Sweetmom. I love dark chocolate in small quanities with a glass of good red wine. I can pass up chocolate when offered. I prefer savory to sweet. Yet, If you offer me a piece of cheescake, you have found my weakness. I never understand how people can eat Hershey's chocolate. It tastes like burnt wax to me.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 7:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• the only chocolate i melt for is snickers but any other chocolate can just go to hell lol.

why dont you like chocolate? did you teach yourself that or something?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i dont normally like chocolate sometimes (very randomly) i crave a butterfinger or hersey bar. but normally i would rather not!
    qtdavis

Answer by qtdavis at 7:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I forgot to say I really don't like plain chocolate. I like it with nuts, caramel, or peanut butter in it. Yum Yum or even raisins. Love it all. That's why I'm 30 pounds overweight. Fas a$$ I am. Hee. Hee. Love to all the chocolate lovers.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2009