how much should you weigh at 28 weeks?

how much should you weigh at 28 weeks.

i did weigh at the begining of my pregnancy 118 and now i weigh 132 is that rigth at all?

buggy24

Asked by buggy24 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It doesn't matter, their is "no" specific weight gain at such and such time.. If you gain more, so be it.. at least your gaining. Seems fine to me.
    Anonymous

• i gained 31 lbs and i was huge. docs say you should gain between 25 to 35 lbs
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Everyone is different, and every pregnancy is different, so there is NO right answer. I was 115 and gained 50 lbs with my first. I lost it all and then some, but with the last pregnancy, I only gained around 30 or so lbs. Just continue to eat healthy, get rest, and drink lots of water!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 7:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I weighed in today & have gained 15lbs in 28 weeks.
    gaamom

Answer by gaamom at 8:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009