Would you ever use a food product as a sexual lubricant?

Like peanut butter or honey?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gross and no. That is way disgusting. There are products made especially for that. Can you not afford them?
    Anonymous

• ummmm, no, to sticky, and really how are you gonna get cleaned afterward? I have used these things (not PB but honey and chocolate syrup) for foreplay but in a limited area and it was licked thuroughly clean...lol. Def. not for lube though, gross.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'm marking this anon...but it's funny and useful...we were playing with honey. He rubbed me down with it on my skin...well as the moisture evaporates it gets really sticky and painful as you pull apart.
    As for using foodstuff as lube, you'd have to use something that was basically water based, it's hard for the woman's body to wash out oils from the vaginal canal. Although, I've used baby oil with no problems.
    Anonymous

• Holy yeast infection batman!!
    Anonymous

• yeah,but I use the chunky peanutbutter,scratches my itchy cooch lol .I am only joking ,that is just down right nasty.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• rolling on floordevilha ha ha I can just imagine how ewwie gooie this could get.

SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 7:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• nope never used food products for that. cant even use special lubes, i get UTI's way to easily. but the 2 responses b4 mine are just funny
    marinesweetie

Answer by marinesweetie at 7:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• cucumber slime????
    Anonymous

• no never tryed it but whipped cream in a can can act as a lube...right?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Peanut butter, no. But honey is a YES YES YES! It's great. Tastes good and the stickiness is a total turn on.
    Anonymous