Whoa...

Anyone else think that Ellipticals kick your ass? I know I am a little out of shape... but holy crap. I have to take a break every 5 mins... and could only handle a total of 15 mins last night. Is it just me? I know I will get used to it, but sheesh... No doubt its a good workout. I burned 264 calories in 15 mins last night...

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 7:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Glad to hear you are enjoying and getting a good workout. I found it to be hard on my knees, although they say they are gentle on your joints, maybe because I am carrying way to much weight. Good luck.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• You go girl! Don't get discouraged, just go at your own pace, adding 2,3,4,5 minutes a day...whatever you can do to keep you doing it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• keep up the good work!
    nitaO

Answer by nitaO at 2:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2009