loosing the pregnancy weight??

ok my baby is two months... so i need help on how to loose weight because i want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight?? tell me what wroked for you.. i need a clear detailed advice please... i should add that im breastfeedin.. so what do u think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• good luck. My baby is 4 month old and i lost 30 lb right away. then I started to go to the gym and lost another 8 lb in 2 month. and now i kind of hit the wall it took me 3 weeks to loos 1 lb!!!!! I should mention that I don't folow any diet and do eat ice cream every day:( but i do run about 4 miles a day about 4 times a week and i do weights
    DaryaK

Answer by DaryaK at 7:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Breastfeeding should do the trick. I lost all my weight within 1 week of giving birth.
    Anonymous

• give it time, eat 1000-1200 cals a day, and work your butt off
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• if you planning to breast feed for a whiel don't go on the strict diet or too much exercis, it can burn your milk. try to stay way from sweets and eat your veg and fruits. you might not loos all your weigh in a week, but you and your baby will be healthy
    DaryaK

Answer by DaryaK at 11:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2009