What do else do you do with spaghetti noodles?

What do you do with leftover spaghetti noodles? We are almost out of spaghetti sauce but have plenty of noodles left. Ahhh....

Bethe333

Asked by Bethe333 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Do you have a can of Cream of Chicken soup, chicken and mixed veggies?? Stir half a can of milk along with the Cream of Chicken soup and a dash of ground pepper in the bottom of a casserole dish. Heat up the noodles and stir them in. You can use canned chicken or brown up cubed chicken and throw that in. Defrost mixed veggies and stir those in. Top with grated cheddar cheese. Put in over at 350 for about 20 minutes. It's yummy!!
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 7:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• You could make a pasta salad, with Italian dressing, mozzarella cheese, grape tomatoes, red onion and a little celery and/ or peppers.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• We like them cooked, tossed in butter and garlic powder. I have a friend that makes a pasta salad out of them. Cook them, drain and rinse in cold water, add tomatoes, sliced onions, diced peppers, diced cucumbers and italian salad dressing.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Something similar to foreverb3, we like shrimp spaghetti, I put shrimp in a pan withtons of butter, garlic, and oregano, pour over noodles, I love it. Fattening, but really good too! Or you could make parmasean chicken and put it over the noodles.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I also do this: Toss noodles with olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and Parmesan cheese. Then I had cooked broccoli. If I have the blend with carrots and cauliflower and broccoli, I do that. You can add cooked chicken to it too.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 8:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Melt a stick of butter and a few tablespoons of olive oil, add chopped garlic (about 4 cloves) and pour over cooked spaghetti, sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Pretty good with grilled chicken breast strips too.

Buttered noodles. Break spaghetti in half before cooking, add cream of mushroom soup and tuna for tuna noodle.

go to www.rachaelray.com She has lots of recipes for pasta.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Mix them with egg, parmesan cheese, and a lil bit of flour and fry them into fritters. My mom used to make them all the time with leftover spaghetti when I was little, theyre so good served with a salad on the side.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• Use them to make lo mein.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2009

• add a can of rotel tomatoes and cilantro. salt and pepper to taste

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 2:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2009