YOU ANON PEOPLE!!!!

AS FOR YOU ANON PEOPLE, WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF!!!! IF YOUR GOING TO BE RUDE AND TAKE HITS ON PEOPLE AND THERE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS THEN YOU SHOULD BUCK UP AND SHOW YOUR FACE. OTHERWORDS YOUR JUST A COWARD!!!!
I HAVE THINGS AND OPIONIONS ALSO BUT I AM NOT AFRAID TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT I AM ABOUT.
MOST OF YOU THAT DO REPLY ANON ARE JUST HERE TO BE RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE!!!

tripletmomntwo

Asked by tripletmomntwo at 7:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Get over it!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I totally agree
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Doesn't it seem like some times it is the same person on every post by the way they say things. I think some of em are stalkers.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• enough with the anon shit, jeez...... read and move on.....
    Anonymous

• Than don't be rude. Or at least show your face
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I don't want to show my face. You don't have the right to know who I am. It's a free country. People can post anon if they like to. And I like to so that when I disagree with someone like you, I don't get harassed for my opinion.
    Anonymous

• I SAID MOST PEOPLE THAT ARE ANON ARE RUDE, NOT ALL! THERE ARE THE FEW THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND BEING ANON. BUT THE ONES THAT ARE BEING INCONSIDERATE TO OTHERS FEELINGS AND DONT HAVE THE ABILITY TO FACE TO FACE THE OPINION WITH THE QUESTIONER WHY EVEN ANSWER THEM AT ALL? AND THE ANON PEOPLE THAT ARE BEING RUDE AS YOU LOOK AT MY RESPONSES RIGHT NOW. WELL NOW YOU KNOW WHY I THINK YOU TO BE COWARDS. YOU WANT TO BE RUDE TO ME BUT CANT EVEN FACE UP.... HOW NICE :)
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 7:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Anon 7:50 the way you word things you sound like the anon I talked to the other night who by the way was very rude. So if it is you why should it's a free country wotk for you but if I say it I'm selfish.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• just because it's anon, doesn't mean it's rude, maybe you just disagree with the answer, I agree, read and move on and I usually post anon, so I don't hear the bitching for my opinion... but I won't this time so you can see that I'm not afraid to "buck up".
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i usally can't stand anons... they are rude and annoying...but not all, i have seen a few pretty decent ones... but i can't stand the ones who bash other people while hiding....

i never use the button, my opinion is mine and i don't care if people like it or not...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2009