wanna-be-lesbian mama's...

what's your secret?

mine is...that im considering to do a 3 some with hubby, would think its hot if i could do one and i have a hot cafemom on my friend's.

im not trying to be freaky or anything but i was reading "secrets" in the past months and alot of mama's admitted wanted to try or like lesbians.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have a lesbain lover my old man seems like he just can,t get enough muff, has a saying cover me in honey & throw me to the lesbains i,ll show them whats its about, belive he can do this, we have 3 somes once in a while & all the ladies say the samething where did learn to do that, frist wife of his was bi had alot of women hanging around learned alot , all i say is if you are gonna try this keep an open mind, cause getting pissed isn,t the way to go & make sure that your realtionship is rock strong, cause it can cause a realtionship to go south real quick think long & hard frist, most women are open to this at least once, i wasn,t until a freind told me she wanted to truy my old man for a ride now its a deal that we do once in a blue moon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

• This has to be a joke. Go on Ashley Madison or something like that.
    Anonymous