Doesn't anyone realize if they outlawed abortions how much worse our economy would get with all the over population?

Can you imagine how full even more orphanages would be? So many more kids without loving homes? Even less jobs when the orphans grow up..and so forth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yea, thats the answer to all our problems. Population control. Maybe we should be like China and only let families have one child. SIGH**** thats sarcasm by the way
    Anonymous

• Or maybe people could just learn to practice safe sex.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Abortion wouldn't cease to exist just because its law.

People would only begin having back alley abortions again.
    Anonymous

• NewMommy: How dare you suggest people be smart. What a terrible idea. (sarcasm again)
    Anonymous

• :48 actually that not a bad idea for the US since some people can't afford to support them and depend on pa.
    Anonymous

• I think this is an exaggeration, as many women tend to regret an abortion, but not many regret having a child.

That said, I am all for pro-choice and I think that a decision that a woman makes about her fertility is for her and only her to decide. Abortion is an ugly thing, but some people can't and / or don't want to carry a child to term only to be faced with the decision to give it up for adoption or to raise it in a strained household.

Anonymous

• Safe or don't do it.Oh no she did not just say abstain? what a prude lol

Just saving some others the typing.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• dear god, really? why dont we just teach our kids, or hell even adults, to practice safe sex? Of yeah that might be a strain on our economy. Or they could give up their kids to families who are waiting to adopt, except alot of selfish people would rather kiill a baby instead of letting someone else raise it. Thats mature. Are you feeling guilty about something? is that why you are all of a sudden trying to bring up a subject you know will cause alot of trouble or are you just bored?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• :50 So move to China, they will legislate you entire life and tell you exactly what you can and can not do. Me personally, I like my FREEDOM. THANK GOD for America. Where I can decide how large to make my family.
    Anonymous

• NewMommy

not safe sex but abstinence
    Anonymous