Question about uploading pictures with an SD card on to the computer.

I found a file folder that has all of my pictures on it and I tried to delete it, but it wants me to put the SD in then delete it. Will that just delete the pics off of my computer or will it erase them from my SD card too? The folder is (Computer)> (Removeable Disk H)> (DCIM)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, it will remove all files from that SD card.

; from the computer folder, to the SD card, select all and delete, you should be good!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• What about Marie Elizabeth Bell
    LoniJBro27

Answer by LoniJBro27 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yes it will erase the pictures from the card because the folder you are looking at is the one on the card. If you want to save them to your computer you have to copy them from that folder to another one on the hard drive. Before you delete anything make sure they are actually on the hard drive because the folder you are talking about is only on the memory card so if that is the only you see with your pictures they are NOT saved to your computer yet.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yes it will delete all of your pics from the camera card.
    smtwngrl_27

Answer by smtwngrl_27 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2009