Another one...

Baby name question that is...I already know I am pregnant and how I got that way so we are moving down the list...lol. We have decided on a first name Kayla, but I am having trouble with a middle name. My mom's middle name is Lynn, and I want that to be in there somewhere, but I dont want it to be Kayla Lynn, that sounds like stuttering. It is tradition on my husbands side to have 2 middle names for girls, my other dd included. So what can I put between Kayla and Lynn that sounds good together? I am lost.

AK_aries

Asked by AK_aries at 8:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What about Marie?
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 8:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• How about Kaylynn as a first name?
    karen7900

Answer by karen7900 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Thats one of my other daughters middle names, Kassidy Grace Marie. I do like the ring to it though, would it be wierd though, having the same name for both...hmmmmm?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 8:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Dang it did have a good ring to it. HMMM let me think....
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 8:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• We thought about it, but I couldnt do it...I know it sounds wierd but I am having dreams about htis kid yelling at me that is not her name every time I try to change it...lol. And we already got her name put on stuff and I like to at least keep the first name short enough to learn how to spell, or have a short nickname.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 8:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Kayla Elizabeth Lynn, Kayla Abagail Lynn, Kayla Samantha Lynn. Just a couple suggestions
    Havahsmommy

Answer by Havahsmommy at 8:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• What about Kayla Miranda Lynn? For some reason I am stuck on wanting to tell you an M name.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 8:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I like Kayla Marie Lynn but thats just me can't think of anything else Kayla Mae Lynn or Kayla May Lynn sound good too
    Momma2be012408

Answer by Momma2be012408 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Me and my sister have the same middle name we are both Lynn, Jessica Lynn and Jennifer Lynn. I think it's nice to have your children share the same middle names.
    JohnsMom0926

Answer by JohnsMom0926 at 11:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2009