i noticed all the questions....

i have noticed all the questions about the anon posters and i feel the exact same way. i am posting anon because the rude anons are too much.. just to let everyone know, rude replys are not welcome to my questions (even when i dont post anon). i WILL report you and after enough of them, you will be kicked off cafemom. who will you be rude too then?? you dont know who i am (since im anon) so you may want to think about that next time you are rude to someone for no reason. LADIES, WHO'S WITH ME???? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Girl, I am WITH YA!!!!

ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i would, but im not sure how much anons bug me.

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I always report mean responses.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 8:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• there ya go, another nice anon!
    Anonymous

• Rude responses dont bother me, I just skim right past them.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• OP HERE- i hope everyone understands that im not trying to be rude. im not even trying to be rude to the anons because its really not in my nature. im just letting everyone know that rude replys are too much. you can be reported at any time and if its to one of my questions, you will be reported. not rudeness here just letting everyone know. :)
    Anonymous

• I agree with you, but I really don't care for Anons.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I don't see any issues guys. Just don't read their responses.
    anony-mous

Answer by anony-mous at 8:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'm not with you, because it's not just anon's that are rude. You can't just act like there are two groups of people here on CM anon and non- anon. You have to know that everyone has posted anon at one time or another and I usually post with my screen name,but at times like now choose to post anon. If you want to report anons who are rude than report non-anonos as well.
    Anonymous

• OP HERE: its more than just a rude response here and a negative comment there...it seems like you cant post a question lately without getting bashed and rude replys. it doesnt even have to be a dumb question-i posted a question a few days ago about banking the cord and had a mean reply. im not gonna stoop to that level anymore and argue (because i have tried that) now i will ignore it and let the admin deal with it. there are no issues here, i have found my solution.
    Anonymous