The antichrist?

Does anyone else believe that maybe....JUST MAYBE, Barack Obama could be the antichrist we have been warned about? I have been reading some things and watching documentaries and such and well...I just feel they are talking about him! What really got me going today was that china is calling for a world currency...I'm a little freaked! What do you all think? Oh, and please..NO BASHING. This is a subject of opinion not right and wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• wasn't this already posted today?
    Anonymous

• I am sorry, however I will be bashing: are you actually serious? How on earth can you even ASSume or suggest it?....

Wait, actually, you should continue to say this as much and loud as possible. Please remind people you are a republican while you are at it.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 8:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I do not believe he is, just my opinion, the antichrist will have many worship him, even though it seems that way with him, there are way many that do not like him, and I do not believe it will be that obvious. Now I do believe we are living in the end of times.
    lisadallasr

Answer by lisadallasr at 8:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'm a republican but I don't believe Obama is the anti-christ.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• IMO...you're nuts!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Wait, actually, you should continue to say this as much and loud as possible. Please remind people you are a republican while you are at it.

LOL......LOL.....LOL......LOL

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I already answered this in the religion section but, I am gonna do it again.... People who genuinely believe - or are capable of being convinced - that the Antichrist is Obama are already beyond help. And they're probably Republicans anyway. but just in case there is someone out there is is not sure let me help you The name of Antichrist will calculate to six hundred and sixty six (666) (see: REV:13:18). BARACK OBAMA calculates to 356. If we add his Muslim name, HUSSEIN, we get 497. The Antichrist does not come as a Politician but as a "savior" wearing a white robe. Antichrist comes as a spiritual figure, the "Messiah" or Christ of all religions, faiths and creeds, and it is thru religion (not politics) that Antichrist will conquer the world. Revelation 17:11 - he will be the eighth ruler; coming from a group of seven rulers. That doesn’t apply to America Consequently the Antichrist is NOT OBAMA!!!
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• by the way I am not religious but my brother is studying to become a catholic priest and he gave me the bible versus!!!

momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Uh - no.
    Hasn't this question been asked like a zillion times already??? Where have you been?
    Are you the anti-christ? Oh no, that's right, you must be Rush Limbaugh.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• no, I can honestly say I'm pretty sure he's not. He wouldn't have the kind of opposition he does, for one thing.

We have been in the end of days since Christ died. The apostles were expecting to see him again before they passed on.

We assume to much to think the anti Christ will be an American. The Bible doesn't mention the US in any prophecies, however it does mention China, Russia, Iran, and Israel.

Please don't worry about things like this. It only prevents the enjoyment of the day to day, and the life God has given us.

Since I studied the end times, we have survived at least 6 apocalypses, all with really good Biblical back up as to why the world was ending that day.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2009