So.. Me and my husband are trying for two 2!!!! And I am 4 days late which NEVER happens but I've took 2 PT and both were neg... Whats the deal?!?!?

Mommy2Slate

Asked by Mommy2Slate at 8:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• u may need to get a blood test not all pregnancy's can be tested like that
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 8:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Take another one in the morning...bet it's positive. Good luck.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Wait another couple of days and try again. At 2 days, I got a false negative. At 6 days late, I got two lines, one was faint but it was there. Best wishes!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• The same thing happened to me last month. We are trying for number two and I always have a 28 day cycle, just like clockwork. But last month I was five days late and was sure I was pregnant, even though I had several negative tests. Then I started my period 5 days late. It was like a mean little trick my body played on me, lol. Either way, it was fun trying this month!
    swankyjen

Answer by swankyjen at 12:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2009