fixing

me and my husband have 3 kids. he told me he was going to go get fixed, but it has not happened yet. i know i can't pressure him into it, what can i do to get his balls rolling?

Rachel24517

Asked by Rachel24517 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Nice pun, lol.

Talk to him about the side effects of birth control. They're downright scary! My husband got fixed almost 3 years ago and he was fine enough the next day that he wanted to take a little trip to the zoo with the kids! It's not as bad as he thinks it will be!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Talk to him about it;; <3
    Anonymous

• All you can do is talk to him. Maybe he isn't ready to make things permanent. That is a big decision and if he is not ready then you can't force him to. Talk to him and see what he is thinking.
    SabrinaL

Answer by SabrinaL at 8:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Maybe get a pamphlet or print some info off the net to show it to him...or place it in the bathroom in his "reading material" for when he takes a poo...LOL thats how i sneak info into my hubby's head
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Get the calendar out then ask him if he wants you to schedule it or if he is going to. Then say that he keeps saying he's going to do it, you just wanted to put it on the calendar for him. Then ask him when he wants to plan vacation this year so you can mark that as well. That way it looks like you are just organizing your year!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Talk to him about why he isn't doing it. Maybe he feels he will be less masculine or have trouble in bed. You could offer to go to a urologist with him just to discuss. No pressure. If he just isn't ready then that's his right.

Answer by Bmat at 10:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2009