Would you get offended?

My SO just said I was "loose" he claims he was joking but I dont see why you would say something like that even if it was just a joke

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I used to be loose before I met my husband. It hurts my feelings when he brings it up jokingly. But he was a whore too, so I throw it back in his face.
    Anonymous

• did he mean like you're a slut or like your vagina is loose? I wouldn't get offended. men are stupid and make stupid jokes, lol
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Yes, I would get offended, then not give his a$$ any, then see if you thinks its loose then... Or I would say, Im not loose, your just really small! the Di*k
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• It depends, husband was like that with my me =) Since i knew his joking manner. Dont sweat it girlfriend! :)
    Anonymous

• What's loose? How rude of him
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• When we are joking around sometimes my hubby jokingly says something hurtful & I honestly take it a bit too hard.. In the back of my mind I know he was only joking because we were teasing eachother, but then those kinda of things are hurtful when said by someone you love... I have to talk myself down and take a couple of minutes (or more) to relax and try not to say something hurtful back (sometimes my mouth is faster than my brain)... I would say, just try to realize that he was being honest with you when he said he was joking... Men just have a different sense of humor than us, I mean look how they joke with each other! I would have a nervous breakdown if my hubby talked to me like him and his friends talk to each other... Good luck & try not to be offended when they stick their size 13's in their big mouths! :)
    Inkedmommy007

Answer by Inkedmommy007 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• umm I dont see how that would be funny or considered a joke.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I'd be asking him to define Loose. Flabby loose or like above mentioned vagina loose? Loose woman as in floozy? None of them sound nice though.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• tell him no I am not its not my fault you were born not gifted and got the short end of the stick

Anonymous

• Yeah, unfortunately he meant it~ but so what! Just say, "yeah well youre small!
    Peggy1984

Answer by Peggy1984 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2009