What get you on your "soap box"

We ALL have that one(hell some of us have more than one) that just boils our blood. That makes our head start spinning. That we just can't refrain from giving our opinion on...and defending that opinion. So what is your's? What's your "hot" button. What gets you going like nothing else?

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Bad grammar/spelling.
    Smoking around kids, it causes inner ear problems.
    Idiots. (I swear I'm allergic to them!)
    Bad drivers.
    My grandma, she thinks she knows everything and she's mad at me because I'm pregnant and my fiance and I arent married yet, which we would be if we had the money.
    People who abuse animals.
    Dog fights.
    People who try shoving their beliefs down my throat.
    Mini vans.
    People who TyPe LiKe DiS.

the list goes on...

LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• bad grammar. drives me nuts. bad drivers, when I'm walking through the store and someone else bumps me and I say excuse me and they IGNORE me, mean people...god you just started a whole mess, lol
    Anonymous

• Hmm lots of things actually.lol The first would be child support issues. That children deserve it and dead beat parents suck. Socialism, I will make this one short.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Misinformation & Ignorance!! Those 2 get me going, it drives me crazy!! Really, is it that hard to use your mind & take a little time to educate yourself?
    Inkedmommy007

Answer by Inkedmommy007 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Drivers talking on the phone or texting.....Now that makes me soooooo mad......And when I am in the store and phones are ringing all over the place. If you want to talk on the phone, then stay home......It is annoying as all get out. They leave their carts in the middle of the aisle and get mad when you try to get through. Politics is another thing......I know we all believe what we believe but please don't TELL me how I should think or feel. Now, see how I got.......LOL
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I can't freakin stand when I see adults driving and smoking while their kids are in the back seat! That pisses me off.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• ignorance

Answer by admckenzie at 9:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Circumcision: pro-intact. Smoking around kids and while pregnant. Drunk driving.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Ok, I get on my soapbox when it comes to abortion and when it comes to Food Stamps/Welfare.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Stupidity. I hate it when a person who doesn't have the correct information tells me something as if it is fact. lol.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2009