Someone put my mind at ease (tmi possibly)

My daughter was born last new year's eve, my first normal period after her lasted 7 days 28 days later I had a period that lasted 3 days which was my normal before I got pregnant. A week after my 3 day period I went to the bathroom and wiped and it was light pink. I only say it then and haven't seen it since then. I have now had mild cramping for 2 days and still no period. I tried calling my doctors office but no answer I will keep trying though. Has anyone else went through this?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 8:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Health

• my periods have been messed up since having my daughter in July 08
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 9:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• maybe thats what it is, not sure
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 9:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Are you on bc pills? I am on Yaz and my periods are almost nonexistent. Usually one or two days and very light. I asked my doctor and she said with the type of hormones in Yaz that it is normal. It could be from having the baby, but if really concerned make an appointment with your doctor.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• No I am not on birth control at all, it was just weird it was only pink that 1 time I wiped and that was it. I will be seeing the doctor to see whats going on?
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:04 AM on Mar. 25, 2009