Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

trying to get pregnant

i am trying to get pregnant have been on depo for 2years came off 4months ago have had spotting which was a brownish colour i have made a app with dr for next tuesday and wanted to know if any mums out there had advise on what test i should ask the doc to do i have heard get a hcg test done would like to know more about what that means and is there a blood test dr can do to see if i am ovulating any advice would be helpful as i don't really know what to ask for

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (2)
  • Im about to start Clomid (fertility drug) pretty soon and my doctor wants me to come in on day 21 of my cycle to do a sonagram and blood work and by one of those she will be able to tell if I ovulated. Im not sure which test is for what though so just ask. good luck!

    Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:44 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

  • A healthy body is important. Also an overload of toxins in our body can cause infertility. message me and I can get you some info.

    Answer by jmcan at 9:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.