• In the Spotlight:

what do you think about ppl who use words in their kid's name...

sometimes its ok. My daughter's middle name is Starr. I saw a lil girl on a talk show who's name was Story, i actually thought that was cute. But there's is a rapper out (Remy Ma) her given name is Reminise... Is that a bit much?
If you were to use or have used a word in your childs name, what would/did you use??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no, if it is pretty then ok.
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 9:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Would "pain in the ass" be too far? Maybe if I spelled it payneindaayss?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Everyone has their own opinion, i personally think the more creative it is the better. Im naming my son Tristan Cash.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 9:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• lol munch.....
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I cant come up with any normals names for my soon to be so many I should start looking at words lol
    hippiemom1983

Answer by hippiemom1983 at 9:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i thought about changing my 2 year olds name to badass. lol. self explainatory. but his name is andrew. if i ever have a little girl, i like the name Rayne
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• I love Rayne and Stormy..My nephews name is Kash and I just recently met a Little boy named KayMoney..I think that is a bit too much but to each their own..LoL
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 10:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• If I have a little girl my fiance and I are naming her Elliot Sky. We liked the name Skye but decided to drop the E just because its different. And we got the name Elliot off of the TV show scrubs, its just not a name you see as a girls name often but to me it sounds more girly than masculine.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2009