sex toys

i am 36 weeks pregnant and my husband is staying with his mother for now due to our issues in our marriage, i was wondering is it okay to use sex toys??? and will it bring on labor???

dbarkley101306

Asked by dbarkley101306 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was told that anything that doesn't belong in there shouldn't be put in there, I guess sex toys tend to carry bacteria.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 9:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• we used them, all of them, all three times that I was prego and never had them do that. They are a great way to deal with the stressing things about being pregnant.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• you are supposed to wash the toys before and after you use them. lol.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• lol it may induce labor if you have a orgasm!!! But they are fun, arent they?lol
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 9:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• lol. I dont know about you, but I find it impossible to use them and not orgasm. plus why would you want too. the earth shattering, explosion of the orgasm is the best part. IMO
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• It's no worse, as far as bringing on labor, than having sex. Just make sure you're cleaning the toys.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 9:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2009