Do you think many New Cars names Are Stupid?

I don't know where they pick out these names for new Cars! But I don't care for them! From Lacrosse, Traverse, Rio, Etc... Can you think of any you like or dislike? Even in the 50's Chrylser made the 300. Then A few years ago Ford makes A 500. Or what iritates me more if A different Car CO. Takes an old Car name from another Car from years ago from a diffrenrt co. Robbing Car names gets to me! Okay I think too much on Car names! If you were to name A Car what would it be?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've so seriously thought of this so many times. I absolutely love that they have a car made by (I believe) Chrystler called the Aspen. That is my oldest daughters name.

I love the names:
    Intrigue
    Rendezvous
    Mirage
    Destiny
    Raine
    Ocean

Man I could think of more. I think I love thinking up names of vehicles than I do of kids.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2009