what did you give your baby on their 1st birthday?

I have about a month to do some bday shopping for my son's big 01 !!! But we have no idea what to get him. what did you get your LO?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 9:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Get a car to ride on those are fun for either m/f .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• he already has one.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• i believe we just got her clothes and random toys.lol 1 is a tough age because they dont enjoy opening gifts yet, we did get her her own cake to have fun with as well!lol
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 9:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My youngest daughter got that ride on zebra thing, a doll, some stacking cups and that might have been it. She was afraid of the zebra until she was about 14 months old then fell in love with it (we lost it/it got stolen when we moved 2 months later).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• My boys both got a ton of clothes and toys that light up and play music. We also got them a cake for themselves. It is a very hard age to buy for but at the same time it is really easy. I mean they will love anything you get them but it is hard to choose what is right for your child. Good Luck.
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 9:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Nothing. We were at grandma's house and he got a party, and shoes and clothes from them. We didn't have money for presents.
    Anonymous

• Well we got her a car the has the handle like a wagon she loves it she's almost 14 months and still wants in it all the time..Then we got her two outfits and a bracelet. We had a little party with family and a couple of my friends. She has her own cake and we got pizza it was fun she didn't enjoy opening presents but she did when she could pull it out of a bag and thats what most people did so it was good and she loved the cake.
    Momma2be012408

Answer by Momma2be012408 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• We got my son a Little People set. It was the one that's a playground. He & his sister still love it and all Little People toys. The school bus is really cool, too.
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2009