Does anyone have a problem with....

So I'm watching Rupaul's show...now I have no problem with gays at all (if I did I wouldn't even watch this show everytime it comes on,lol!), BUT what I do have a problem with is when gay men refer to other men as "her" and "she." Well now that I thought about it I'm probably the only person that has a problem with it. Is it possible that maybe one person sees where I'm coming from.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate that! It's ridiculous! Honey, if you have a penis hanging between your legs, you are not a "her" or a "she!" That's like the pregnant "man!" You are not a MAN, you freak! You are a woman who cut off her boobs and took hormones to grow facial hair!
    Anonymous

• who is that?? never heard of this show
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 9:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• It doesn't piss me off but at the same time I see where your coming from. i kind of wish they wouldn't but I guess that's not for me to decide.
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 9:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• the drag queen Rupaul. the show comes on VH1
    Anonymous

• I haven't watched it but that DOES sound really dumb and really fakey. Just what do they want to accomplish by calling a man "she"? How dumb. Well,now I know not to waste my time on that show---so , thanks!
    Anonymous

• But ladies...it's not just on this show. I heard it on other shows as well. I just never understood it.
    Anonymous

• I have a few gay friends, and I've never heard them call each other her or she.
    Must just be the ones on TV.
    But I'll have to ask one of my gay friends to see why they do that lol.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2009