leg cramps

i am 35 weeks and 3 days and i am having bad cramps that are basically in the joints of my thighs the pain goes up my vagina and then i get a minor cramp going threw out my uterus . tylenol hasnt been helping and it gets so bad that i barely can stand let alne walk to the bathroom it just feels like a horrible stabbing pain . is this normal ? what can i do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would definitely go in then if it is getting worse.  Don't worry about bothering the OB nurses.  That is what they are there for.  I would like to know what happens, please?  You can PM me with the outcome.

abelmm2

Answer by abelmm2 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• oh jeez idk, i would call the hospital's nurse line and ask them. gotta love those nurses!lol
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 9:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• if i call i get told to just go in to the hospital i dont want to if not 100 % need be and alot of women have cramps intheir legs so i was asking for people that did know if you dont then dont answer .
    Anonymous

• It could be contractions. Seeing as how you are 35 weeks, you should probably have it checked out.  I got cramps in my shins a lot. The only time when I got cramps in the inner thigh is when I miscarried.  Rereading your question, it certainly sounds like contractions.  Is it one long continuous pain or bursts of pain?

abelmm2

Answer by abelmm2 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• its is kinda off and on but it has been getting worse the past couple days. i just didnt want to run to L&D for nothing again lol .
    thank you for your reply
    Anonymous

• babycenter.com, and go under pregnancy and then scroll down and they have questions and things to go to like labor signs and signs not to ignore I think after u go to that page. I believe it said something about leg cramps
    Anonymous

• ok thank you very much and i will let you know how it goes .
    Anonymous